Tuesday 24 March 2009

Look What Arived Today

This is a pic to whet the appetites of our shop and papercraft show customers.

They are the new paper pads embellishments and scrapbooks from K and Co and they are Beautifully rich and the papers are double sided.

We dont put things like this on our website shop as we dont like posting paper items out because theres always a chance of damage.


Jean, Di and myself will be playing with these all day in the shop tomorrow so i will put some samples up and show you what we came up with.

The items range from around £2.99 up to £16.99 and when you see them in real life i am sure you will fall in love with EVERYTHING just like us.

3 comments:

  1. ... drool ... how could anyone not love K. & Co.?
    I have no problem buying their products ... just have to force myself to use them.
    I was lucky enough to win some nestabilities (Peony and Blossom I believe) but all that's done has made me want more sets. So am just off to see what you have in stock and abuse my poor switch card again.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Max thats the trouble with those nesties,once you start you have to have em all they are so addictive and so versatile.
    As for K&Co papers i have some of the really old ones and just cant seem to force my scissors to cut them.
    I get them out on rainy days and just look at them and then put em back they are just too gorgeous to use and i bet im not the only one who does that.
    Smiles.
    Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. * blush * ... you're definitely NOT the only one LOL.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete