Wednesday 1 April 2009

New Nesties Arrived Today Whheeeeeeeeeee

Yes folks the new nestabilities have arrived and we have spent the whole day making sure they have all gone out to you so get ready everyone who pre ordered as your new dies will be with you within the next couple of days.

Heres some pics of the tables in our workshop area full to the brim with the little beauties.

As you can see in the photo's there are boxes of pre ordered envelopes under the tables but they were not the only ones.

Heres Harry guarding some more and a couple of pics showing even more pre orders we were really bust today processing them all so that we could send them all to you on the same day as they arrived.



So now all there is for us to say is THANK YOU all so very much for ordering your goodies from us and we hope you have great fun with everything you ordered.

I am going to have a well earned very large Gin and Tonic now (hic)

Love and Smiles.

Rob Gordon and Harry xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oooh what wonderful goodies! I must try and get over to the shop asap and see if you have anything left that's on my wish list.

    Glad you had a fun day with Harry on Monday and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gordon ... errr today. It's my pooches birthday (he's 1) today as well.
    I'm posting a few piccies of him on my blog if you have time to take a quick peek.

    Hugs

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza!! NestaHeaven ... hope my order's in there somewhere :)
    Will be hovering by the letterbox now tee hee.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for the postie to come cos I cant wait to play Thank you to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I'm just waiting for one from my order of 4 so I hope it's in that huge batch of envelopes! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha, and there was me just about to e'mail you to ask if you'd had any news of delivery.. big thank you in order me thinks as sounds like you had a very busy day! I'm itching to get my hands on all 4 sets i ordered so i hope one of those envelopes is mine!
    I shall be stalking the postie now {poor man} PMSL :Op

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO can't wait !!
    Harry -fancy making you work as a guard dog so soon after your birthday you should be sleeping off your hangover or have you had a hair of the dog :o)
    tina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my order arrived today but the rest is to follow. Am off to have a play now :)

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I am so happy for that but what about my order ???? Order Number ORD200903118

    I have sent you an email without any reply. I know that it is not the place to make a complain, but you did not give me any news. My credit card has been charged and nothing happens.

    Plase give me some news : c@rolepillon.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will have to order some more guys, those piles of nesties are so tempting.

    Did you send me a palette of pearlescent watercolours? I had one turn up but no clues as to where it came from!

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you did sent it, thank you very much!

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carole we have sent you an e.mail and sorry for the delay.
    Hello Cazzy yes we did send you the paints as a thank you for your honesty.

    ReplyDelete