Sunday 31 January 2010

Jetlag and Exciting New Things

Hello Everyone.
We arrived home safely on Friday evening and are slowly recovering from Jetlag.
I have gone to bed at 11.00pm on both nights (very good for me) and have been wide awake at 5.00am (very very good for me haha).
Gordon seems to have swung back into things much easier than me as he can go back to sleep if he wakes up but me when i wake up i have to stay up.
We took some of the new things we are going to be selling soon to the shop yesterday ( and today) and have had a great response from every customer who has been in to visit us.
I will tell and show you more when my jetlag has stopped my head from aching but i just know you are going to love them too.
I have put all the other brand new spellbinders dies up on the web shop today for you to look at and you will find them under Nestabilities, Shapeabilities and Scrapabilities.
The Elusive Labels 10 is now up as it was being saved along with around 19 more new dies for the CHA show.
Harry is back home with us too and we got a fantastic welcome back from him. He hasnt left my side since yesterday and i want to say thank you to Michelle and her family for giving him such a great time. Also thanks for the Doggy Grooming set including clippers i am going to give him a real good haircut on Tuesday.
No pics today peeps as my heads all woozy but i will put some up on the next post.
Smiles Rob Gordon and Harry xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment