Thursday 7 January 2010

A Week Of New Spellbinders Dies YIPPEEEEE

Well here we go again folks, Each day for a week i will be posting the new dies from Spellbinders. That means New Nestabilities,edgeabilities,borderabilities and lots more.
I will be putting them up on the shop pages when they are all revealed and then you can all make your choices.

Remember four sets of Nestabilities will be £60.00 and its always free postage.

I cant wait to see them all.

Heres the first lot

JUMBO SCALLOPED PETITE BORDERABILITIES.
Mmm THis one looks interesting im going to enjoy trying this one out.




BIG SCALLOP BORDER GRANDE.


I can see this coming in very useful too




BIG SCALLOP OVALS LARGE

Now i definately need this one




BIG SCALLOP OVALS SMALL

I think i may also need this one

So these are the first four little beauties , be sure to pop by tomorrow and see the next newbies that are coming.

They will be arriving here mid February so be sure to pre order to guarantee you get first choice.

Smiles Robert Gordon and Harry x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear, I can see at least two in there I NEEEED! Lol!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only two, Lesley? I'm going to need them ALL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen all the other new ones launched at the CHA we have put on the web shop.
    Smiles Rob.

    ReplyDelete