Tuesday 30 March 2010

Happy Birthday Harry

Today was Harrys second Birthday and i really dont know where those two years have gone, it only feels like five minutes ago when we were all excited about going to get him.
I must admit he has been a dream since the day we had him, hes never chewed anything up ( unless its his to chew ) he doesnt bark and loves people and other animals too and can walk me forever then wants to go again after a ten minute nap, so he keeps us fit too.
I know some people may think us crazy but we have always sent our fur babies birthday cards so heres the one for this year from us.


I have used papers from Graphic 45 from the babies to bride collection as i liked the colour tones for the idea ihad in mind.
I then made my card using the metric Scor-pal which i can recommend to anyone who has ever had trouble getting exact folds, this is fool proof and i couldnt live without it now.
I used the valentine puppy die from Cottagecutz as he is just a dead ringer for Harry and look at how the detail shows up even on Black card.
I placed him on top of Big scalloped rectangle and Deckled rectangle Nestabilities dies.
The Tag is again a pop out tag from the baby to bride collection.



Inside i have used a Just-rite number two for the centre from the Medium and Large letter set and a 1 5/8" border from the Justrite Seeds of kindness borders and centres set and built them up using various Nesties.

So Happy second Birthday harry and we love you loads xxx

Smiles from Rob Gordon and Harry the birthday boy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I missed it by 26 minutes and I meant to send a Birthday hug and lots of happy wishes to Harry yesterday morning but then life got a bit hectic as it does, and I forgot. Sorry Harry but bet you didn't miss them anyway, Lol!

    Snoopy sends slobbery snuffles too!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    PS Thanks for visiting our new blog Robert Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Harry! We will hopefully manage to catch up with you this week. Looking forward to our visit!

    ReplyDelete