Monday 18 March 2013

Latest machine tests and results

Firstly let me thank all of you who came to see us at Harrogate this weekend and thank you for once again placing your trust in what we are doing . A special thanks goes to all of you who have decided to return your GC machines after just purchasing them from c&c . You have all seen the difference out new machine can make to your paper crafting . Today we have been testing the latest version of our new system even further. We have once more tweaked the machine to make it even better and easier to use . Here are some of the results . All of this was cut in one pass through the machine and then embossed in one pass using tough mirror card which we thought would be a problem . See for yourself the results . Gordon





4 comments:

  1. Looks brilliant. Pity no shows are near me but I have ordered the machine a while ago and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wont be long now ...you will love the improvements that have been made ! Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Gordon, Can you please tell me if I, as a quite severe arthritis sufferer in the wrists and going into my fingers, will be able to use the machine with ease? Ive had a GC since the original launch and Im now struggling with turning the handle when Ive got the embossing mat going through. I do realise that the machine will only ever use 2 plates but im still wondering.
    Warmest Regards
    Margaret ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret . I do understand ,but I cant really say to be honest . I think i would advise you to try it first if you can come and see us at either a show or at the shop.
      It is easy to use , but there is pressure so i cant really say.

      Gordon

      Delete