Just to let anyone know who was planning to come to the shop Saturday , we have already had over 1 inch of snow in half an hour and it is getting heavier by the minute .
If it keeps up im afraid we will keep the shop closed as it will be difficult enough for any of us to get there .
If things look any different in the morning i will post here to let everyone know , otherwise you can asume we are closed due to the weather.
How i wish i was still in California ...this weather ! aaaahhhh....lol
UPDATE : 8.30AM : SHOP IS CLOSED TODAY ! ..We have had around 5-6 inches of snow overnight and im afraid the roads are really bad and i cant get out of the driveway so i have decided to close the shop for today ( saturday ).
Apologies to any die hards who were planning to come to the shop today ...stay at home and keep crafting instead .
Next week is a big week for us anyway with the arrival of the first of the new A4 machines on monday.
Stay warm , keep safe everyone !